As always, I still need the inscription and the plants. I spent much of my time trying to sort out the entryway. I finally found a couple of good reference photos for it was able to get some of it going. Overall it does not look like I was able to get much done, but most of my time was spent trying to find references and adjust the terrain to fit. I did make the realization that this temple is likely based on the same internal floor plan as Houston Texas and Albuquerque New Mexico Temples. So that was exciting for me to figure out, as it helped me tweak a couple of the proportions accordingly.