Video and Model Details
Urdaneta Philippines Wiki
- 1 Video and Model Details
- 2 Render
- 3 Urdaneta Philippines Wiki
- 3.1 Description
- 3.2 History
- 3.3 Presidents
- 3.4 Details
- 4 Sources and Links
The Urdaneta Philippines Temple is a planned temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) to be constructed in Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines. The Urdaneta Philippines Temple will help serve the 99 stakes and districts in the Luzon Island Group currently served by the Manila Philippines Temple.
On 2 October 2010, during opening remarks at the Saturday morning session of the LDS Church’s 180th Semiannual General Conference, church president Thomas S. Monson announced the construction of a temple in Urdaneta City, Philippines.
An Architectural Rendering of the temple design was released on Monday 19 November of 2018.
The Urdaneta Philippines Temple will be the third LDS temple built in the Philippines, following the Manila Philippines (1984) and Cebu City Philippines (2010) temples.
The temple will be located approximately 100 miles north of Metro Manila on Luzon, the largest and most populated island in the Philippines.
Spires and Moroni
Individuals and Contractors
Sources and Links
- Temple at LDS.org(official)
- Temple at MormonTemples.org (official)
- Temple at MormonNewsroom.org (official)
- Temple at LDSChurchTemples.com
- Temple at LDSChurchNewsArchive.com
- Temple at Wikipedia
-  Taylor, Scott, “President Thomas S. Monson opens conference by announcing 5 new temples”. Deseret News. Retrieved 2010-10-02.↩