[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4-4s2pZsZY” /]
Video and Model Details
I have finished my first draft for my fortaleza brazil temple. It’s risky doing a temple model when the temple is still under construction. You never know what will change, or what you will guess wrong. But, since I discovered after rendering that I had trees floating in the air, I will have to re-do this video again eventually anywa.
Fortaleza Brazil Temple Wiki
- 1 Video and Model Details
- 2 Renders
- 3 Fortaleza Brazil Temple Wiki
- 3.1 Description
- 3.2 History
- 3.3 Presidents
- 3.4 Details
- 4 Sources and Links
The Fortaleza Brazil Temple is a temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints under construction in Fortaleza, Brazil. Fortaleza temple will be the seventh temple in Brazil.
The intent to construct the temple was announced by President Thomas S. Monson on October 3, 2009, during the church’s semi-annual general conference.The temple was announced concurrently with the Brigham City Utah, Concepción Chile, Fort Lauderdale Florida and Sapporo Japan temples. At the time, they brought the total number of temples worldwide to 151.
After the groundbreaking, the city came forward to express the feeling that the original double-tower design of the temple was not inline with the look and feel for the city plan. All work on the temple was suspended and the Church redesigned the plan.
In May 2014 the government granted approval for the temple’s redesigned plans, with permission to begin construction.
May 29th – heavy equipment moved onto the site.
June 28th – Excavation for footings underway.
August (Late) – Foundations poured.
November 28th – Main Floor Walls in place
January 3rd – Second Floor walls poured.
February 9th – Parapet walls poured.
March 22nd – framing for tower begun.
|President Name and referece||timeframe|
Spires and Moroni
Compass and picture
Sources and Links
- Temple at LDS.org(official)
- Temple at MormonTemples.org (official)
- Temple at MormonNewsroom.org (official)
- Temple at LDSChurchTemples.com
- Temple at LDSChurchNewsArchive.com
- Temple at Wikipedia
- Monson, Thomas S., “Welcome to Conference“, LDS.org, October 3, 2009. accessed 7 May 2012.↩
-  Talor, Scott, “Brigham City among five new locales for LDS temples”, Deseret News, 4 October 2009. accessed 6 November 2012↩
-  “News Release”, Newsroom, LDS Church, November 15, 2011. accessed 6 November 2012↩
-  Garcia, Nei; Weaver, Sarah Jane (November 19, 2011), “Work begins in Fortaleza, Brazil”, Church News, retrieved 2012-11-06↩