Video and Model Details
This video probably has many things wrong with it. As of the time of rendering, Ground had been broken for the temple, but major excavation had yet to begin. As a result, much of this is conjecture.
Modeled: Blender 2.78a
File Size: 156 mb
File Size: 19.8 mb
Arequipa Peru Wiki
- 1 Video and Model Details
- 2 Renders
- 3 Arequipa Peru Wiki
- 3.1 Description
- 3.2 History
- 3.3 Presidents
- 3.4 Exterior Details
- 4 Sources and Links
The Arequipa Peru Temple is a temple under construction in Arequipa, Peru. The Arequipa Peru Was the third announced for Peru (following Lima Peru and Trujillo Peru) and increased the total number of temples worldwide to 168.
The Temple was announced by President Thomas S. Monson in the opening session of the 182nd Semiannual General on 6 October 2012. The temple was announced concurrently with the Tucson Arizona Temple.
On March 4, 2017, a groundbreaking ceremony to signify beginning of construction took place with Carlos A. Godoy presiding. The groundbreaking was held on the same day as the groundbreaking for the Rio De Janerio Temple.
Spires and Moroni
Compass and picture
Sources and Links
- Temple at LDS.org(official)
- Temple at MormonTemples.org (official)
- Temple at MormonNewsroom.org (official)
- Temple at LDSChurchTemples.com
- Temple at LDSChurchNewsArchive.com
- Arequipa Peru Temple at Wikipedia
-  LDS Church announces plans for new temples in Arizona and Peru, Church News, 6 October 2012.↩
- LDS Church Temples: Arequipa Peru Temple Archived 18 August 2015 at the Wayback Machine., retrieved 15 August 2015.↩
- Thomas S. Monson, “Welcome to Conference,” LDS.org. 6 October 2012, accessed 1 May 2017.↩
- “Church Leaders Break Ground on Two South American Temples: Seventh temple in Brazil and third in Peru”, Newsroom, LDS Church, 4 March 2017, accessed 1 May 2017.↩